Gateway Commons Pool
**Please see our Facebook page for current restrictions and updates due to Covid**
The Gateway Commons Pool is located at 11301 Gateway Blvd. Our facility offers a family friendly atmosphere where GATEWAY RESIDENTS can enjoy swimming in our large, heated, 25 meter short course pool. We also have a wading pool for the kids and plenty of deck area for relaxing. Please note – there is no lifeguard on duty at any time.
A gate pass is necessary for access to the pool area and can be obtained from the staff at the pool (proof of residency is required).
Residents can reserve the covered area at the pool for gatherings (no greater than 30 people) like birthday parties. Just call our office to make reservations for the pool complex please call 239-561-0642. All reservations are at the discretion of the management.
RULES REGARDING THE GATEWAY COMMONS POOL
- Hours: 7 AM, or 30 minutes after sunrise, whichever is later, to 6 PM** seven days a week.
**Closing hours vary depending on weather and sunset.
- Holiday: The pool is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- It is a family friendly community pool and appropriate swim attire is required.
- Children under 14 admitted only with adult supervision
- No smoking within the pool facility.
- Reusable swim diapers are required for non-potty trained children in the big pool.
- Shower and restroom facilities are available onsite.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool areas.
CLASSES – Currently not offered due to Covid
Monday, Thursday and Saturday
Free of Charge
Volunteer led work out at your own pace.
PARKS AND RECREATION
Recreation in Gateway Services Community Development District.
All Parks within the Gateway Community are for use by Gateway Residents only unless arrangements are made through the Gateway Services Office.
There are plenty of things to do in our community…. Soccer, Golf, Swimming, Walking trails,….to name a few.
Our Team manages the Gateway Commons Pool, Sherman Soccer Complex and the Fun Park.
Did you know you can reserve the picnic shelters at the soccer fields or the pool for large gatherings like birthday parties? Just call our office to make arrangements.
The Sherman Soccer Complex has 4 regulation and 1 junior size soccer fields, a playground, restrooms and a concession stand. The soccer fields may be used by residents at anytime there is not league play. If you have a large group or would like to use some goals please contact our office. Non-Residents must schedule time through the Gateway Services C.D.D. office, pay all associated fees for usage and be issued a field use permit.
The Gateway Flag Football League (GFFL) A youth Flag Football league also uses the fields, they are an official NFL Flag Affiliate. You can contact them, register for the next season and get more information by visiting http://www.gatewayflag.com.
The Gateway Fun Park has a playground, basketball court and sand volleyball court. It also has plenty of room to throw a Frisbee or football around. The Fun Park is located at the end of Eagle Point Dr off Gateway Blvd.
We also have more than 15 miles of walking, jogging, biking and fitness trails which wind throughout the community, many of them overlooking the golf course, lakes and nature preserves.
- The Gateway Commons Pool address is 11301 Gateway Blvd. phone number 561-0642
- The Sherman Soccer Complex is located at 13260 Griffin Drive and has 4 regulation size and 1 junior size fields