IMPORTANT UTILITY NOTICE: MAJOR SEWER FORCE MAIN work is scheduled for 06/15/2021
A MAJOR SEWER FORCE MAIN utility relocation and tie-in is scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday, June 15, 2021, at 9:30am. The schedule work is required for the utility infrastructure resulting in part of the utility relocation along the round-about construction area at Gateway Blvd and Commerce Lake Drive.
LIFT STATION ALARMS: Certain lift stations or pumping stations in the area may sound an alarm. Alarms should be address by GSCDD staff once activated, if not SIGNS POSTED indicate to contact the emergency line at GSCDD at 239-561-1313 Press # 1.
GSCDD has taken all the precautionary measure to ensure all things run smoothly. However, in the event of an emergency resident and businesses should refer below.
Who will this affect: All residents and businesses on the SOUTH END of Gateway Services District along the intersection of Commerce Lakes Drive & Gateway Blvd. See map below.
Any sewer related problems should be reported to Gateway Services as soon as possible.
Contact our office at 239-561-1313 Press any option 1 through 3 for assistances.
How does this affect residents/businesses in the event of an EMERGENCY: In the event, there is a main break, sewer back-up or problem with the sewer tie-in, customers will be notified by CodeRED or through the contact number on file if provided.
- Instructions will be delivered by email, phone, or text to residents with contact information on file.
- Instructions will be CC to HOA and Property Managers to distribute to residents.
- This may result in GSCDD requesting residents to LIMIT or AVOID usage of restrooms &/or water.
How will residents/businesses received instructions or alerts: All residents who have enrolled for CodeRED will automatically receive notifications in the event of an emergency.
If residents have NOT enrolled in CodeRED, how will alerts be issued ?
- Posted signs may be in the area.
- Emails will be sent to HOA/Property Managers
- GSCDD is allowed to send out a call &/or email to the number on file with your utility water account as a last-minute EMERGENCY broadcast.
Gateway Services CDD