239-561-1313 239-561-1350


Customers who are planning to sell or transfer property will need to submit a request to stop current services. The new owner or tenant will be required to complete a application for New Water service.

At this time, there is no stop water service fee or set-up fee to disconnect water service.

Stop Water Service Form

    Type of Request

    Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

    How to Stop Service

    You can request to terminate or stop your water service by any of the following:

    1. Online: Completing the Stop Water Service Form located on this page
    2. By Phone: Utility Billing Customer Service at 239-561-1313, Utility Billing option #2
    3. In Person: Lobby access is currently closed due to COVID. Forms can be delivered at our local Drop-box to the left of our main entrance doors located at:

    13240 Griffin Dr., Fort Myers, FL 33913