Irrigation Watering Schedule/Restrictions
Landscape Irrigation Restrictions for Gateway Individual Residential/Commercial Meters (Unincorporated Lee County)
|Individual Metered Homes Residents are billed by GSCDD||Irrigation Days||Irrigation Times|
|Odd-Numbered Address (ending in 1,3,5,7,9)||Wednesdays and/or Saturdays||Midnight to 9 a.m. and/or 5 p.m. to midnight|
|Even-Numbered Address (ending in 0,2,4,6,8); or No Address||Thursdays and/or Sundays||Midnight to 9 a.m. and/or 5 p.m. to midnight|
WATERING IS NOT ALLOWED BETWEEN 9 A.M. AND 5 P.M (GSCDD on Low Flow between 9am – 5pm)
|Master Metered Communities: Residents are billed by HOA; List below||Irrigation Days||Irrigation Times|
|Odd-Numbered Address (ending in 1,3,5,7,9)||Tuesday and/or Friday||Midnight to 9 a.m. and/or 5 p.m. to midnight|
|Even-Numbered Address (ending in 0,2,4,6,8); or No Address||Monday and/or Thursday||Midnight to 9 a.m. and/or 5 p.m. to midnight|
|MASTER METER COMMUNITIES|
|CASELLA @ PELICAN PRESERVE|
|CHAMPION GREEN CONDO ASSOC.,|
|CYPRESS CAY DEVELOPMENT|
|HAMMOCK COVE AT GATEWAY|
|HIDDEN LINKS CONDO ASSOCIATION|
|MAGNOLIA LAKES AT GATEWAY|
|PISTOIA @ PELICAN PRESERVE|
|PRATO @ PELICAN PRESERVE|
|ROYAL GREENS CONDO ASSOCIATION|
|TOWNHOMES OF STONEYBROOK|
- Drip, bubble and micro-jet systems that apply water directly to root plant zones may be used anytime. Any low-volume system should not produce water runoff.
- Landscape irrigation systems may be operated once a week during restricted days and/or times for cleaning, maintenance and repair if an attendant is on site in the area being tested.
- Testing should not exceed 10 minutes per zone.
- Additional watering for up to 60 days is allowed for the installation of new lawns and landscaping.
- On the day new landscaping is installed, new plantings and soil may be irrigated once without regard to the watering days and times. Soil irrigation is allowed immediately prior to planting.
- New plantings that have been in place for 30 days or less may be watered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and/or Sundays, only before 9 a.m. and/or after 5 p.m.
- New plantings that have been in place for 31 to 60 days may be watered on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, only before 9 a.m. and/or after 5 p.m.
- Irrigation is limited to the areas containing new landscaping. An entire irrigation zone may be watered only if new landscaping is planted on at least 50 percent of that zone. If new landscaping is planted on less than 50 percent of an irrigation zone, only the new plantings may be watered.